Halls GreenhousesHalls are widely regarded as the world's leading manufacturer of hobby greenhouses.
Halls' wide range of freestanding and lean-to greenhouses are made from maintenance-free aluminum. All models have smooth action sliding doors, (which can be used for additional ventilation), integral gutters (except the Halls Supreme) and roof vent(s) as standard features (except the Halls Popular 46).
Frames a precision-cut and drilled and simply bolt together using the clear, fully illustrated Assembly Instructions. A full range of accessories is available for all models, including galvanized steel bases to provide that important firm foundation and an additional 125mm headroom.
Owning a Halls' greenhouse can be a lot of fun. Whatever the weather outside, a greenhouse can create a micro-climate, significantly extending the growing season. So whether growing early vegetables, propagating bedding or houseplants or over wintering sensitive varieties, a greenhouse is a valuable addition to any garden.
Halls Greenhouses Strength and Durability
Halls greenhouses come with TÜV/GS approval on their key ranges, combined with IS0 9002 ensuring our greenhouse users get the highest quality and value. Halls has ISO 9002 accreditation, is an internationally recognized standard that measures quality management systems. TÜV is the German Authority that tests product safety and Halls' Popular, Universal and Magnum Ranges have undergone rigorous testing to ensure they all meet with the exacting TÜV Standards which are recognized throughout Europe.
• Stability: Each model is tested to ensure it meets wind and snow load requirements.
• Ease of Assembly: Assembly Instructions are checked to insure they are clear and easy to follow.
• Durability: All vents and doors are tested for ease and durability of operation
Halls Greenhouse Guarantee
All Halls' greenhouses are guaranteed for 15 years against any defect to the aluminum frame resulting from faulty workmanship.
Polycarbonate GlazingTwinwall polycarbonate is the perfect material for greenhouse glazing. The benefits, when compared with glass, include:
• Safety: Extremely breakage resistant (approx. 200 times that of
• Insulation: Twinwall polycarbonate almost doubles the heat retention
• Clarity: Approx. 85% light transmission (vs. 90% for glass)
• Light diffusion: Helps prevent burning of tender plants
• Easy to work with: Light weight and virtually unbreakable
Each double-walled panel is 4mm thick and is pre-cut to exact size, and comes with aluminum or plastic strips to attach at each cut end to prevent bugs, dirt and other foreign objects from getting in between the two layers. Panels come with an ultraviolet (UV) resistant coating, and are warranted for 10 years (5 years against hail damage)