Aero Quck Composter
These durable and attractive compost bins fgeature a unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels.
The AeroQuick Compost Bins have been put through rigorous testing at a facilitty in Southern Italy, which features a climate similar to Las Vegas , Nevada USA. Their oldest test composters at that site are 15 years old and still working fine!
AeroQuick Compost Bins will not fade in color for about 3 years, after which any color fading that may happen will be even over the the entire surface, and happens very slowly.
- Much heavier duty/stronger than most other similar designs – material is 5 mm thick.
- Polyamide (nylon) corner clips are much stronger than any other compost bin, but still "easy" to remove if some one wants to take the unit apart.
- New air flow system: unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels.
- Three sizes available: 77, 112, 187 gallons.
- Rodent resistant base included with the 187 gal. unit.
- Hinged lid which will NOT blow away.
- Lid comes with a sliding lock – that works well – keeps possums and raccoons out.
- Two side doors to remove mature compost (or simply lift the unit up and move it to the side for best access to compost pile).
- Compost bins are made from: high grade polypropylene copolymer resin – up to 40% recycled material.
- Resin is UV stabilized, which helps prevent color fading.
EasyGrow.com is a Retail Webs LLC company.